Vinyl Siding Styles – Window World Butler
Beautiful, durable, energy-efficient siding for your Pennsylvania home.
Prodigy Vinyl Siding
Prodigy’s® premium 1-1/2″ thick insulation* delivers exceptional R-value performance (resistance to heat flow) that can help you save money on utility costs and feel good in your home year-round. This finely milled cedargrain panel provide timeless curb appeal while its 16′ 8″ extended length design yields clean lines and modern style for an understated elegance.
Prodigy’s® high-performance insulation is form-fit to adhere to the outer panel for enduring strength, with no tearing or rattling, even in extreme winds. While its rustic color palette and on-trend decorative trim and accessories help Prodigy® stay true to its Next Generation roots.
Prodigy® Vinyl Siding Features:
- 1½” thick insulation* wraps your home in a thermal blanket of protection to help lower utility costs while providing a warm and cozy environment
- The secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit and clean, crisp course lines
- Prodigy’s vinyl surface repels heavy rain while its insulating layer breathes freely to keep your home comfortable
- 16’8″ extended panel length provides the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
*See printed warranty for complete details
Prodigy® Energy Savings Vinyl Siding
Be eco-friendly. Choose Vinyl.
Vinyl siding is recognized by the USGBC, LEED for Homes program as an environmentally preferable product. Here are a few reasons why:
- Insulated siding improves the energy efficiency of wall systems.
- Vinyl is lightweight, so less energy is consumed during transportation compared to other, heavier materials.
- Vinyl siding provides outstanding economic performance when evaluating costs associated with life-cycle stages,
from raw material to waste management.
- Information from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) indicates vinyl siding should last a lifetime, therefore it will not need to be replaced, reducing the need for new materials.
Charter Oak® Energy Elite Vinyl Siding
Charter Oak® Energy Elite insulated vinyl siding on your home. In fact, Charter Oak® Energy Elite provides maximum energy efficiency that ultimately saves you money and time while keeping your home comfortable and quieter year-round.
Your home will benefit from Charter Oak® Energy Elite’s contoured foam underlayment that is rated for superior performance in extreme weather conditions. Plus, you’ll enjoy all ® premium vinyl siding while increasing your home’s value.
- 500% more breathable than other insulated systems, for a healthier home
- Fully supported to resist denting, bowing and bending
- Discourages termites from nesting behind the siding
- Features a precisely contoured insulating foam underlayment that reduces energy costs while keeping your home comfortable
- Five times the impact resistance of traditional siding
- Exclusive TriBeam® construction delivers superior rigidity, for straight and even walls
- 500% more breathable than other insulated systems and will not absorb or retain moisture
- Rolled-edge nail hem ensures superior performance in any climate and weather conditions
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty*
Charter Oak® Vinyl Siding
Looking for durability that spans the generations? You’ve come to the right place.
Charter Oak® combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom. Alside’s exclusive TriBeam® Design gives Charter Oak®, Charter Oak XL® and Charter Oak XXL® superior rigidity, while a double-thick nail hem enables it to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds.
From Antique Parchment to Harbor Blue, the Charter Oak color palette makes it simple to keep your home looking gorgeous – whatever your architectural style.
- Widest variety of trim, soffit and accent options on the market
- Choice of natural oak grain or matte finish
- Dutch lap and clapboard profiles
- Exclusive TriBeam® Design provides superior strength and durability
- The siding that changed the industry is five times more rigid than other leading brands
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to resist Category 5 hurricane force winds
- Charter Oak XL and XXL extended length panels can be used on their own or in combination with standard 12’1″ panels
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty*
- *See printed warranty for complete details
Other Vinyl Siding Styles
- Charter Oak XXL
- Charter Oak XL
- Board and batten
- Williamsport Colonial
- Cypress Creek Variegated
- Center Lock Energy Choice
- Center Lock
- Odyssey Plus
- Coventry By Alside